Betmaid Review Menu

An easier way to navigate the blog, click a link to find out more information...

Betmaid In-play Football Betting Results Part 4

Here are a few of the results from this weeks games using Betmaid's in-play betting alerts. I use my own betting criteria to identify teams that are dominating. I use £5 bets; it's important that you're patient and have proper bank roll management (a guide on BRM can be found here). Sign-up today for a 7 day free trial (here) and I'll send my betting criteria I use to profit for free as a helping start.


Saipa Karadj vs Persepolis (Persepolis To Win First Half Odds 3.2)
WON £16 return.

Al-Tersana vs Itesalat (Home Or Draw Odds 1.4)
WON £7 return.

Telephonaat Bani Suweif vs El Wasty (Telephonaat Bani Suweif To Win Odds 1.4)
WON £7 return.

Lugano U21 vs Varese (Varese To Win Odds 1.36)
WON £6.80 return.

Brasilia FC vs Penarol ( Brasilia FC To Win 1.84)
LOST £5 return.

Sparta Prague vs Krasnodar (Sparta Prague To Win Odds 2.0)
WON £10 return.

Estudiantes LP vs CA Tigre (Estudiantes LP To Win Odds 1.61)
LOST £5 return.

Sporting Crtistal vs Penarol (Away Or Draw Odds 1.8)
WON £9 return.

No comments:

Post a Comment